I think it’s fair to say we’ve ALL reached the point where we are ready for spring to make an appearance! I know I’m not the only one who has spent a moment or two looking longingly at the bright springy clothing hanging in my closet and thought – I want to to wear these now!
Well….fear not friends… Today we’re going to give you a little inspiration for how to wear those flowy maxi dresses now, even though winter won’t quite let up.
* 3 Staples + A little Creativity = Countless Outfit Options *
* Begin with a simply white button down … bonus points if you can convince the husband, boyfriend, or dad to let you raid their closet! Either tie or belt it at the waist and roll the sleeve slightly to about the elbow. The rolled sleeve and thin, feminine belt can help the whole look become more polished.
* Still need an additional layer? Throw on a fitted crew neck sweater over the button down!
* Who Says Maxi Dresses Have to be Casual *
* We started with a simple, loose fitted blouse with a peek-a-boo sleeve and threw it on over a black, tank-style maxi dress.
* A flowy blouse over a flowy dress calls for a belt so that we don’t totally lose that fabulous waist line! We went with a sassy silver!
* For a final touch, we suggest a piece of statement jewelry. In our case, we pulled in the silver belt by choosing a necklace with the same metal.
* The Simplest Concoction *
* There is nothing easier than throwing on your fabulous denim jacket – which, by the way, we consider a staple in every woman’s wardrobe! Stick with something slightly cropped to about the waist and dark in color.
* To add the spring pizazz we are so eager for, we added a scarf in the freshest pattern of bright florals.
* Love rockin’ your Wearable Compassion T? *
* Obviously we are huge fans of our wearable compassion t-shirts because of what a huge impact they make with our charities and it is added bonus that they can be worn super casually or like you see them above! If you are like us and eager to rock a casual t, don’t be afraid to throw it on over your favorite maxi dress!
* If you want a little more structure, put on a fitted denim jacket!
Let us know how YOU rock your maxi dresses year round!!